By: Savannah Valdez
Are you looking for a festive treat for this Halloween season? Then you’ve come to the right place! This chocolate-covered pumpkin patch is the perfect treat for you and your family & friends.
These are the ingredients you will need:
1 pint of fresh strawberries
2-3 cups of orange candy melts
2 tablespoon coconut oil
⅔ packaged crushed sandwich cookies(optional)
1 box of toothpicks
Here are your steps for this sweet treat:
- Thoroughly wash and dry your strawberries
- Place your candy melts into a heat-safe measuring cup or short glass and microwave for 30 seconds, stirring in between. Make sure your candy melts do not burn and allow them to cool before use.
- Prepare a cookie sheet along with parchment paper onto a medium-sized pan. Insert a toothpick into the top of each strawberry, this makes it easy to hold and dip your strawberry.
- Dip your strawberries into the chocolate and place them on your cookie sheet. Place into the fridge for 10 minutes to solidify them, if the chocolate looks too thin another layer may be needed!
- Once your strawberries are hardened, put the remaining chocolate into a ziplock or piping bag and cut a tiny hole at the corner of the bag. You then will draw vertical lines across the strawberries and chill for another 10 minutes.
- Once your strawberries are completely chilled you can serve them on a fresh bed of crushed cookies and enjoy!
There you have it, all it takes is 6 simple steps and you will have the best-looking treat for this Halloween season! Enjoy!