The Quill- May Edition

Welcome to the last Poll of the 2022-2023 school year! This month, we asked you a slew of different questions, so lets get into it!

We asked you about what you would miss when the school year would draw to a close, and the popular answer was “My Friends!” It’s great to have such strong bonds, and we hope you are all able to stay in contact and spend time together over the summer! After that, we gave everyone a chance to shout-out someone or multiple people who made an impact on you! Here are our answers!

– I would like to thank Mrs. Williams, she has been one of my favorite teachers and her teaching style is what I feel like a lot of our teachers should do. She is amazing and always makes me feel welcome and I was so happy I was able to have her for a teacher.
– Mrs infante
– Ms.Minnear and Coach Everett had a big impact on my life and I am very thankful and grateful for everything they’ve done for me .
– Definitely Mr. Stub, he’s funny especially with his dad jokes and really enjoyed his class.
– Brianna Lopez had such an amazing impact on me and I love her more than anything! She makes me life better everyday, just by being in it!
– Mr.Salinas without him I wouldn’t be doing good and understanding math like I am now.
– To my favorite person, Liam Powell. He’s been an amazing person in my life this year and has really help me changed for the better.
– Ms Roberson has been one of the best teachers I have ever had and her class was one of my favorites I was always happy to go to her class.
– I want to shout out to Juan Casis for staying in art without Juan I probably would’ve had a way different year.
– Michaela Anguiano, she taught me many things inside and outside of school. She is a senior so she would always teach or tell me tricks that I can apply to school as well as she helped me tremendously with anything musical involved. As well as outside of school she taught me how to be courageous and calm even in hard situations. It’s hard to see her go and I will miss her lots but I can never thank her enough for how great of a friend she has been to me.
– Thank you Mrs.Hardy
– Austin Ludlam & Karen Harris
– Shout-out to all my teachers not just the ones from senior year but from all grades up to today for pushing me and believing in me when i did not believe in my self.
– I will like to thank my junior teachers most of them gave me one of the best year to remember and I learn so much that year so I was able to do great things this year
– Alexis Padilla because she is the only reason I even came to school everyday, even when she wasn’t here.
– Rylee Maspero, she is my best friend and dearest sister, and I love her and appreciate her every single day of my life.
– My shout out would go to Mrs. Vargas because she is very understanding and patient.
– The entire senior yearbook/journalism staff.
– Mrs. Lasater is so down to earth and has the most interesting perspectives/ life you can learn a lot just by having a conversation
– Mrs. Breiten is just the dopiest teacher this is been know she just a cool person and a great teachers
– My Mom
– Raylin, senior she’s made me grow as a person and I’ll miss her
– Someone who has made a huge impact in my life would be Cierra she has help me thought a lot this pass school year and I’m sad she has to leave this year and I am going to miss are coventsing that we have on the bus or just at school she has been there for me my whole life she is my best friend/my favorite person/my favorite senior/ Like my big sister.
– We asked you to give us some advice to feature at the start of next year, We thank you for all of your contributions!
As we draw this year to a close, we thank you dear readers for sticking with us and supporting this year. We wish you a wonderful summer!