By: Ricky Fabrow
Have you ever wanted to make a treat for your loved one? Or to perhaps just challenge yourself because you love making things to eat? Or to share your passion with people? Then I’ve got a very delicious sweet treat for you!
The ingredients you need are shown below:
- 1 (7 ounce) package jellyrolls, each cut into 3 slices
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 1/2 quart glass bowl or trifle dish
- You place the Jellyrolls on the bottom and sides of the trifle dish.
- Prepare the pudding as instructions tell on the box except use 1 ½ cups of milk then let it sit for five minutes on top to thicken. Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping.
- Arrange ½ strawberry slices on top of the pudding. Optional remaining strawberries and whipped toppings garnish with strawberry halves.
- Cover and chill for 8 hours and then enjoy.
After that you have your delicious and sweet treat ready to go and consume either by yourself for the love of it or with a loved one or friend as a sweet gesture of your relationship or friendship.