By: Ariana Johnson
- ½ cup of raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ½ cup raw cashews, soaked in water overnight and drained
- ⅓ cup full-fat coconut milk (well shaken)
- 3-4 tablespoons of raw honey
- 4 limes, juices and zested
- Line a muffin tin with 6 cupcake liners and set aside.
- Place the almonds and melted coconut in a blender or a food processor and blend until the mixture is crumbly and sticks together when pinched between your fingers.
- Place one heaping tablespoon in each lined muffin cavity, and press the mixture down using the back of a spoon to make a mini ¨crust¨.
- Place the muffin tin in the freezer for 15-20 minutes, while you prepare the filling.
- In the food processor add the drained cashews, coconut milk, honey, and lime juice. Puree until smooth and transfer to a measuring cup.
- Remove the muffin tin from the freezer when the crust hardens a bit and pour the filling mixture over the crusts. Top with lime zest and place back in the freezer for at least 4-6 hours to harden.
Store in the freezer until ready to serve. Enjoy!