By: Savannah Valdez
Are you looking for a sweet treat that will sweep everyone off of their feet? Then you came to the right place! For this month’s issue the sweet treat is Strawberry cake cookies! These are a great summer treat for you and your friends.
Here are some ingredients you’ll need:
- 1 box of strawberry cake mix
- 2 whole eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup of powdered sugar
- ⅓ cup of flour (for rolling dough)
- Cookie sheet
Let’s start baking:
- To start you will begin preheating the oven to 375 F and line a cookie sheet with parchment or silicone liners.
- In a medium sized bowl insert the 2 eggs and vegetable oil and whisk till combined well.
- Add into the medium sized bowl your box of cake mix and ½ cup of powdered sugar. Once added, mix all ingredients together well.
- Pour the ⅓ cup of flour mixture into a bowl. Using a cookie or ice cream scooper, you will make balls of dough about the size of a golf ball. Once you roll the balls of dough, you then place them in the flour mixture then once coated, you can place them on the cookie sheet.
- Once you have all the dough balls on the sheet, you can then insert them into the oven and bake for about 10-15 minutes till they slightly rise.
- Once risen, you will take them out of the oven, let them cool, and enjoy!
There you have it guys, all it takes is 6 simple steps to make these delicious cookies. You will be the one they won’t forget this summer! Enjoy!