Women’s Golf

By: Jaelyn Morales

The Pleasanton Girls Golf Team has had an amazing season, but unfortunately it has come to an end. Looking back on the season, the lady eagles have had many accomplishments such as placing 3rd at the Jourdanton Tournament and individual Sadie Mcada, placing 3rd at the Uvalde Pre-District tournament and 5th at the Uvalde Tournament. Sadie also received 1st Team All-District Awards. 

“My favorite part about this season was the overnight trip to Uvalde when the whole golf team played Uno and walked across the street to Stripes,” Mcada quoted. “I also really loved figuring out my game and being somewhat confident with it.” When asked what she’ll miss the most, Sadie Mcada quoted, “I’m going to miss the whole golf tournament day when I just get to have a day walking around the outdoors while competing for something bigger and getting the opportunity to advance such as regionals and state.” Congratulations Lady Eagles on a wonderful season and good luck Sadie on your future endeavors.  Pride! Pride!