By: Autumn Webster
This special treat is an Easter flavored blast plus easy to make called an Easter Bark.
The ingredients you’ll need for these treats are:
- Food coloring
- Chocolate mini eggs
- Half sheet baking pan
- Mixing bowls
- Cooking Pot or Microwave
Now that you have the ingredients you’ll have to follow these easy steps to make your sweet treat
- Prepare. Line the large baking pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat then set aside. Gather half of your chocolate mini eggs, crush them then set aside.
- Melt the chocolate either on the stove or microwave. (For a microwave, leave it in for thirty seconds on high to fully melt the chocolate.
- Repeat step above but for the Melt White Chocolate.
- Dye the white chocolate by dividing it into 2-3 separate small mixing bowls. Add pastel colored food coloring to each bowl and mix until combined.
- Spread chocolate out into a melted semi-sweet thin layer forming an approximate 9×12-inch rectangle, about ⅓ inch thick. Use a toothpick to swirl the sweet and white chocolate together.
- Add toppings. Arrange the chocolate eggs (½ of them will be whole while the other ½ will be crushed) Press them lightly onto the chocolate.
- Set the pan into the refrigerator to allow the chocolate to stay for 45 minutes.
After that you´ll be able to enjoy your sweet chocolate Easter bark treat to hop hop hop with enjoyment.