Teacher spotlight

By: Alexandra Garcia 

As well as many other great teachers and staff here at PHS, Mrs. Leonhardt is a very hard working and great teacher overall. She is very encourageable and motivational, pushing through rough days to better the students here at PHS. Mrs.Leonhardt is very welcoming and inspiring to many students who wanna get through high school and move on to better paths and create an amazing future with further education and help, she strives to get them where they deserve to be and stays as positive and humbled. 

When asking Mrs.Leonhardt as a teacher what superhero would you wanna be and why she replied by changing the question a little bit but stated “If I could change the question a little bit I would be one of the nine muses who inspire people, writers and artists. I would rather be a muse who’s a goddess helping others and encouraging anyone they can.” Mrs. Leonhardt is a driving force to her students and many others.

As a teacher here at PHS, Mrs. Leonhardt is very successful and we thank her for striving and trying her hardest to help all students accomplish their goals to become successful for their far amazing careers. 

We are very privileged to have a kind and supportive individual as a teacher here at PHS. We thank Mrs. Leonhardt for making known what students are capable of.