By: Brian Avery
Welcome to the second last month of the 22-23 school year! For this month’s poll, we asked you three separate questions!
For the first question, we asked about your thoughts coming towards the end of the school year on a scale of 1-5, one being not ready for the year to end and five was get me out of here! The number most chosen was a tie between 3 and 5, with 4 coming in third, 1 in 4th, and 2 in last! I think we can all agree when we say this year has been like no other!
Next, we asked about your experiences at Prom! Here are some of the things people had to say about Prom!
- I talked to friends and danced.
- I was a chaperone where I got to see all my students dressed to the nine’s! It was super fun!
- Spent time with my friends
- Not much, danced a little
- Danced all night
- Hang out with friends
- I went with my friends, and we had a blast.
- Talked to my friends
- I danced and had fun with my senior friends before they graduate.
We here at the Quill hope everyone who went had a blast!!
Finally, we asked for questions to featured in next month’s advice column, the last one of the school year!
- How do you sign up for duel credit?
- What are some fun things to do during the summer if you have NO MONEY and you have no TRANSPORTATION?
Thank you for the questions, and see you in next month’s article!!