By: May Smith
Dark Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
If you want a delicious treat that is not only sweet but also healthy, then I have a treat for you. Not only that, but it is quick and perfect for you and your family to enjoy together.
Here are the ingredients that you will need for these yummy no-bake cookies:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 2/3 cups oats
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, chopped (around 100g)
- 3 Tbsp chopped nuts
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
Now for the instructions to make this delicious treat.
- In a bowl mix the peanut butter, oats and chopped nuts.
- Melt the dark chocolate and the coconut oil. I did it using the microwave, heating in 30s intervals, mixing in between – it took me 2 times.
- Add the dark chocolate to the peanut butter mixture and mix them until combined.
- Take a Tbsp of this chocolate mixture and place on a baking sheet or a large plate that’s been lined up with parchment paper. 1 Tbsp is for 1 cookie. Don’t be discouraged if the mixture loses its shape and becomes more of a bark and not that much of a cookie – still tastes great.
- Leave in the fridge for around an hour and then eat some. Store in the fridge in an airtight container (these melt at room temperature).
Once you finish this delicious treat, you can enjoy it with friends or family or~ have them all to yourself. Either way, this is a perfect treat for this season, it is healthy but sweet for all to enjoy. Have an amazing Winter, enjoy, and have fun!