By: Farah Standley
Many Halloween costumes can be expensive and hard to make, but worry no longer because today we are going to talk about some cool, cheap, and easy-to-make DIY Halloween costumes! The costume we are going to highlight in this article is the hilarious “Chick Magnet ” costume!
I don’t know about you, but I would absolutely love to spend my Halloween having fun in this fun show-stopper. I would definitely say that this is worth the time, and will be a great conversation with everyone! Here are a few simple steps to follow when making this costume:
- First, use cardboard and colored construction paper, or cut cloth to make the big magnet.
- Then, with color, glue, or tape on the chicks. The photos demonstrate plastic, rubber, and cloth baby chicks as examples.
- Lastly, use all black or all white clothes as a good background for the magnet. DRESSING CLASSY COULD GO BETTER WITH THE COSTUME!
List of materials:
- Cardboard or Cloth
- Any Glue
- Possibly Red and Grey Colored Paper
- All black or all white shirt and pants or fancy clothes
- Plastic, rubber, cloth, or any other material toy chicks