By: Noah Ramos
- 10 Frozen waffles (Waffle cones optional)
- 3 cups of vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup chocolate syrup
- 10 Maraschino cherries
- Whipped cream & sprinkles (nuts optional)
- Lay the frozen waffles flat on a cookie sheet and allow to thaw, around 10 mins. Form the waffles into a taco shape and fit together side-by-side in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Fill each taco with vanilla ice cream evenly before adding a drizzle of chocolate syrup then freeze until firm.
- Top each with whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry. Now keep frozen, and allow tacos to sit for 5 minutes before ready to serve.